This is the Registry and Data Protection Statement of Teekkari Union of Tampere in accordance with the Personal Data Act (Sections 10 and 24) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Prepared on 6.10.2020.
1. The controller
Teekkari Union of Tampere, Korkeakoulunkatu 10, Main building, 33720 Tampere
2. Representative of the controller
Chairman of the Board
puheenjohtaja (at) tampereenteekkarit.fi
viestintamestari (at) tampereenteekkarit.fi
4. Legal basis and purpose of the processing of personal data
The data subject consents to the processing of his / her personal data for the purpose of organizing the event. The basis for processing personal data under the Data Protection Regulation is the consent of the data subject. The personal data of those on the register will be used to inform about the event and support the organization of the event.
The data subject consents to the processing of his / her personal data for the purpose of calculating Teekkaripassi points. The basis for processing personal data under the Data Protection Regulation is the consent of the data subject. The personal data of those in the register are used to calculate Teekkaripassi points and to inform about any events regarding the Teekkaripassi.
5. Personal data to be processed
The following personal data necessary for the intended use are processed from the data subject:
- The name of the person
- Email address
- Food and beverage preferences
Data subjects are not subject to automatic decision-making, i.e. profiling.
6. Regular sources of information
Personal information is obtained through forms published through information channels.
7. Data retention period
The controller shall keep the data subject’s data only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes specified in point 4.
8. Processors of personal data
The information in the register is processed by the board of Teekkari Union of Tampere, the members of the Fuksi council and the Teekkari section.
9. Transfer of personal data outside the EU or the European Economic Area
Any data gathered will not be transferred outside the EU and the European Economic Area.
10. Disclosure of Personal Information
The controller does not sell or rent the data subject’s personal data to third parties.
11. Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the following rights:
- The right to review their information and demand its correction.
- The right to delete data. However, the data cannot be deleted if the deletion would prevent the controller from fulfilling its legal obligations.
- The right to restrict data processing.
- The right to object to data processing.
- The right to transfer their data to another system.
If the data subject wishes to exercise his / her rights, he / she must contact the controller referred to in point 1.
12. Registry Security Principles
Physical records concerning the register shall be kept in locked rooms. The digitally stored data resides on a server that is protected by technical methods. Access to the information is restricted to those persons who, by virtue of their duties, have a need to use the information.
Teekkari Union of Tampere maintains a register for which the register description (= a document describing the registrar, processor and the purpose of the collected data) is available. Teekkari Union of Tampere is the registrar of the member register. Teekkari Union of Tampere can change the storage location of personal data, but the association must be the only entity with the ability to process the data, even if the data storage location is outsourced.
- the information collected must be necessary,
- the data must be collected for a specific and legitimate purpose and must not be further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes.
The data subject has the right to verify his / her data. In the event of a leak, the association has a duty to notify both the authorities and the member (s) concerned within 72 hours.